Installations Manager Western Cape
Vogue Personnel is recruiting the above position for a major leader in its field of expertise!
Core Competencies and Attributes
- Ability to manage a multiple installation team structure at high levels of accuracy and attention to quality.
- Must be able to operate and communicate at all levels of the construction hierarchy.
- Hard working individual that sets the pace for his/her staff.
- Passion to provide a world class installation and memorable experience for the customer.
- Strong practical and technical ability, combined with high personal standards for workmanship.
- Excellent planning and control skills.
- Exceptional personal relationship building skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing a team of installation technicians/artisan/fitters with specific experience in:
- Dealing with various stakeholders in the construction industry e.g. builders, architects, project managers, interior designers, home owners etc.
- Building relationships with stakeholders that will promote an accommodating environment that is aimed at completing the customer’s project on time and with minimal disruption.
- Installation services to the construction industry. Experience in fenestration installation will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience from within the aluminium and glass industry is advantageous.
- Matric/Gr 12
- Technical qualification (advantageous)
Manage the overall site installations function that includes, but is not limited to:
- Installations scheduling planning
- Materials planning
- Site installation planning, e.g. cranes, access etc.
- Manage the installation teams in such a way that they are adequately trained and supervised to work safely.
- Safety compliance to legislation and specific site requirements.
- Ensure that all work is carried out at the highest standards and is completed in line with the installation recommendations from the OEM suppliers as well as South African building regulations.
- Customer communication
- Play a pivotal role in the effective interaction with the client/builder during the construction process. The individual will balance the interests of the company with care for the client and do this with the objective to complete the project with a happy client.
- Performance Management
- On time installations.
- Premium quality installation standards.
- Minimize breakages and damage.
- Equipment management
- Control of machinery and consumables.
- Manage the daily control of vehicles.
Please send your detailed CV to Vogue Personnel: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rene Stoltz on 083 251 2226 for more information.